Welcome to Mercy Specialty Clinics, Urology
Welcome! Formerly, Urologic Associates of Iowa City, Mercy Specialty Clinics, Urology has been serving the communities of southeastern Iowa for over 30 years. We’re here to serve all members of your family from our five convenient locations: Iowa City, Washington, Mount Pleasant, Fairfield, and Muscatine. We invite you to explore our website, meet our staff, learn about the services we have to offer and call us with any questions. We look forward to serving you!
Treatments include therapeutic as well as surgical. Many of the surgeries we perform are minimally invasive, providing the patient with a shorter hospital stay, less time away from home or work, less discomfort and bleeding, as well as a shorter recovery period. Our providers care for male and female patients of any age who have urinary tract problems and diseases and conditions of the male reproductive organs.
Office Hours & Locations:
The main office in Iowa City is open Monday – Friday, with phone lines on 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Iowa City
- Fairfield (Jefferson County Health Center)
- Mount Pleasant (Henry County Health Center)
- Muscatine (UnityPoint Health)
- Washington (Washington County Hospital & Clinics)
After hours, our patients have access to the Mercy On Call service as well as the Mercy Hospital Emergency Department.
Mercy On Call
Mercy On Call is a free, confidential phone service staffed by Mercy registered nurses that have years of experience. The nurses are caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable, with a wide variety of resources and references to help you.
Mercy On Call nurses:
- Can help you figure out what to do when you don’t feel well
- Can help you find a physician who meets your needs
- Can register you for classes, programs, health screenings, and support groups
- Can give you expert health information
Mercy On Call RNs are ready to help you seven days a week, 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM (midnight).
Call today locally at 319-358-2767 or toll-free at 800-358-2767.