James G. McCoy, M.D. has been with Mercy Urology (formerly Urologic Associates of Iowa City) since 1992. A graduate of the University of Iowa College of Medicine, Dr. McCoy did his internship and residency at the U of I. Board certified with the American Board of Urology, he is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), Iowa Urologic Society, and Iowa Medical Society. A native of Mason City, Iowa, Dr. McCoy enjoys vacationing with his family at the lakes of Minnesota, recreational biking, kayaking and birding.
“I listen to my patients and help them make decisions that are best for them.” – James G. McCoy, M.D.
- Medical School – University of Iowa College of Medicine
- University of Iowa
- University of Iowa – Urology
- Iowa City, IA
- Fairfield – Jefferson County Health Center
- Muscatine – Unity Point Muscatine
- Mercy Hospital, Iowa City
- Iowa City Ambulatory Surgical Center